[Mobile] Announcing the jQuery Mobile Project | jQuery Mobile

P T Withington ptw at pobox.com
Sun Aug 15 12:33:32 PDT 2010

Indeed. It is interesting to speculate why jquery is such a hit. I think it is because you can adopt it in small bites. You can drop bits and pieces into standard HTML after the fact to spiff it up. I don't think it can or will ever be as powerful as OpenLaszlo, but it's ease of adoption is a strong attraction.