[Mobile] Nokia Qt Web Runtime widget example

Sat Aug 7 09:46:03 PDT 2010

That's effectively what everyone else is doing: Build a JS API to
interact with the native phone features.

For HTML5/widgets, the main standards are:
  - W3C Device API working group: http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/, standards like
    + http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/NOTE-dap-api-reqs-20091015/
    + http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-html-media-capture-20100720/
  - JIL API, JIL Widget System API Specification-Handset API
http://tinyurl.com/24qzd92
    + JIL API used in Ripple emulator:
http://github.com/tinyhippos/JIL-API/tree/master/api/
  - BONDI http://bondi.omtp.org/usebondi/Lists/links/new.aspx
  - Opera Widgets
    + Widgets spec
http://dev.opera.com/articles/view/opera-widgets-specification-fourth-ed/v

For an HTML5 OpenLaszlo app, all of the JS APIs can be accessed
directly out of OL. Building an LZX library to map all the JS API
calls into Flash would be too much work. If other projects come up
with mappings built into an SWC for SFW10, we could reuse them.