[Laszlo-user] H.264

Sebastian Wagner seba.wagner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 05:34:10 PDT 2010

yes you can ... but either with an extension to the plugin like CNN does
that is called *octoshape* or with Adobe Stratus (but this is only possible
with Adobe Servers).
I am not sure if Adobe has bought *octoshape* for Stratus or if those are
two separated Modules.

http://wagner-sebastian.com/wordpress/2009/11/06/flash-player-hidden-feature-echo-cancellation-and-p2p-live-streaming/

Sebastian

seba.wagner at gmail.com