[Laszlo-user] H.264

Sebastian Wagner seba.wagner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 02:57:46 PDT 2010

Hi Michaela,

you can stream h.264 with Red5 and dynamically seek to the position in the
stream.
That way you do not need to download any data at all.
Or you use pseudo HTTP-Streaming with CUE-Points, that allows seeking also.
For example with LightHTTPd, see
http://blog.lighttpd.net/articles/2006/03/09/flv-streaming-with-lighttpd

Sebastian

seba.wagner at gmail.com