[Laszlo-user] New OpenLaszlo web site!

Chuq Von Rospach chuq at laszlosystems.com
Mon Jun 23 18:47:37 PDT 2008

I am pleased to announce the release of a major upgrade to our http://www.openlaszlo.org
  web site.  This work has resulted in, not only a new design but
also, a site that allows you to find what you're looking for with a
simple click.  For example; right from our new home page, you can
follow the 5 quick steps to get started ( http://www.openlaszlo.org/getstarted
  ), know where to go for help ( http://www.openlaszlo.org/gethelp ),
and how you can get involved ( http://www.openlaszlo.org/community )
because there is so much cool AJAX stuff going on.

You can now stay up to date on the latest news on what's happening in
the community and online by subscribing to the OpenLaszlo news feeds
via RSS ( forums: http://forum.openlaszlo.org/external.php?type=RSS2
blog: http://feeds.feedburner.com/OpenLaszlo?&feed=atom )

But we won't stop there either.  We have lots more stuff planned -
even a way for you to tell us about the cool OpenLaszlo applications
you're working on so we can highlight them in the new showcase section
as well as a Powered by OpenLaszlo program. This is just the start and
we'll keep you posted as more new stuff happens.

I'm sure you all have ideas, too. I'd love to hear them...

--
Chuq Von Rospach
Webmaster, Laszlo Systems.
chuq at laszlosystems.com