[Laszlo-user] Actionscript vs. LZX

tpatch@loftware.com tpatch at loftware.com
Thu Feb 28 12:24:32 PST 2008

I have dipped my toe into using Openlaszlo and have no experience with Flex. I have been experimenting with working with the SOAP interface in OpenLaszlo to talk to a simple web service.   I have found that the SOAP handling is not very robust.  I created a simple web service with Axis2 and I was unable to get Openlaszlo to work with it (it was having problems parsing the return data).

Can anyone comment on whether Flex is more robust with web services?

Thanks,

Todd