[Laszlo-user] [Laszlo-dev] LPP-3244: Update proxied/SOLO chapter for DHTML

Henry Minsky henry.minsky at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 13:49:42 PDT 2007

Here's an important tip I just learned:

When you fetch data in DHTML SOLO mode, the server has to be configured
to send the correct MIME type for the Content-Type header. It has to be
application/xml.

If the server doesn't send that, then the Firefox XMLHTTPRequest function
that we use will refuse to parse it as XML.

Don't know if this happens in IE or other browsers.

hminsky at laszlosystems.com