[Laszlo-user] Build Info

Rich Christiansen warproof at warproof.com
Tue Oct 30 10:26:11 PDT 2007

Thanks for the response, Henry!

Looks like this might finally be the thing that pushes me over the edge
in favor of using rake to build my app.  Every time I release a new
version, I release it in a few different flavors, each with slight
modifications.  Using rake and the OpenLaszlo gem, I should be able to
write the build time to an XML file that is included in the build, correct?

-Rich