[Laszlo-user] Build Info

Henry Minsky henry.minsky at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 10:16:41 PDT 2007

Hmm, that's a good idea, I don't think the compiler bakes the  date that the
app was compiled into the app anyplace. It does bake in the information on
the version of LPS that is running though:

Debug.versionInfo()

will return a string like this
Debug.versionInfo<javascript:window.parent.$modules.lz.Debug.displayObj(17)>
lzx> Debug.versionInfo()