[Laszlo-user] Image stretching problem

bs . palantir0 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 13:27:21 PDT 2007

I've posted this on the forums but different folks read email.

There are two issues I have found with using images in 4.0.5.  The link
below is a filing for image stretching that works with setSource(small.img)
then setSource(big.img) however when setting it back to small.img, the
scaling used is the one generated for the big.img.  I did try some of the
functions like updateResourceSize() but no change.

1) http://www.openlaszlo.org/jira/browse/LPP-4981

The other issue is slightly different but may be related.  Stretching just
stops at some point.  Doesn't matter the size.
2) http://www.openlaszlo.org/jira/browse/LPP-4975.

I might be able to work around #1 by dynamically creating/destroy views but
I'd like to avoid this.  I don't know how to work around #2.

Thanks,
Bruce