[Laszlo-user] Filtering datasets

Benjamin Shine ben at laszlosystems.com
Mon Oct 29 12:46:59 PDT 2007

If I understand you correctly, you can do this with XPath, but not
*arbitrary* predicates.
OpenLaszlo supports "a subset of the XPath specification" but I can't
find documentation on *which* parts of XPath are supported.

Adam Wolff's blog has more about this than I knew before I read his
post:
http://elasticprocess.com/blog/2004/02/laszlo-and-xpath/

Anybody know what's *actually* supported in our XPath implementation?