[Laszlo-user] Including .swf files

Elliot Winard ewinard at laszlosystems.com
Mon Oct 29 08:39:06 PDT 2007

I've used more complex interactive SWFs in OpenLaszlo-generated Flash
apps.

Like Tucker mentioned in another thread, you can access the MovieClip
that represents a view at
     <view>.sprite.__LZmovieClipRef

Nothing stops you from twiddling MovieClip bits directly but
__LZmovieClipRef is not a supported API and is subject to change.

I don't think this works for including SWFs the apps compiled to the
DHTML target.
-e