[Laszlo-user] Sending dataset over HTTP

Peter Brand peter.brand at eines-alles-nichts.org
Sun Oct 21 11:32:06 PDT 2007

... the other way round: LZX inside XHTML, where data traffic between app
and datasource is between XHTML and datasource. The tiny data transfer (1)
from XHTML into LZX is via querystring (something like
.../laszlo_app.lzx?lzt=html&variable=value), (2) from LZX out to XHTML
again via querystring (something like .../XHTML_App.html?variable=value)
using a freely downloadable javasript function to grab the data from within
the html-page (see attachement).