[Laszlo-user] edittext and password fields

André Bargull a.bargull at intensis.de
Thu Oct 11 14:36:44 PDT 2007

But first you need to add a setter for password in LzInputTextSprite...

And people try to use constraints for "password" quite often:
http://forum.openlaszlo.org/showthread.php?t=4684
http://forum.openlaszlo.org/showthread.php?t=7394
http://forum.openlaszlo.org/showthread.php?t=9862

JIRA: http://www.openlaszlo.org/jira/browse/LPP-704