[Laszlo-user] edittext and password fields

Henry Minsky henry.minsky at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 15:43:30 PDT 2007

If you look in the edittext component, it says the internal text field
is  using a 'once'
constraint to look at the parent.password

lps/components/lz/edittext.lzx:

        <_internalinputtext name="field"
            password="$once{parent.password}"

So the internal field is not looking at the parent.password value more
than once at init time.
That could be changed to an 'always' constraint, I imagine that would
work better.

hminsky at laszlosystems.com