[Laszlo-user] Adding event handlers to color picker

Henry Minsky henry.minsky at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 14:59:32 PDT 2007

You could manually register an event listener in script using the
LzDelegate class, one way to call it's constructor takes four args, an
object and methodname to call, and an object and event name to listen
on:

new LzDelegate(myobject, mymethodname, colorpickerobject, "oncolorselect")
or whatever the event name is.

hminsky at laszlosystems.com