[Laszlo-user] xml encoding problom

jake yang yang_dx at 163.com
Wed Mar 29 00:21:25 EST 2006

My lps app is running in proxied mode of the latest 3.2 release.

The small test is attached, and it shows doing request to four kinds of
Chinese econding xml, including utf-8, GB2312, gb2312 and GBK.

Only the first utf-8 request goes well others will meet other timeout or
error.

Thanks for your help

Jake Yang

  _____