[Laszlo-user] R: R: Change in the way lzpostbody works in 3.2?

Henry Minsky henry.minsky at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 11:13:15 EST 2006

Yes, the "lzpostbody" is a magic parameter name in the client, whatever you
set for it's value will become the entire content of the body of the POST
request. The LPS server looks for this special parameter name and uses it's
value in the POST body when it relays the request on to the target
back-end.  This was done specifically to allow arbitrary raw data strings to
be posted, since the Flash HTTP machinery does not provide any good way to
do this directly.

hminsky at laszlosystems.com