[Laszlo-user] R: R: Change in the way lzpostbody works in 3.2?

luca.rasconi@alice.it luca.rasconi at alice.it
Tue Mar 28 11:04:49 EST 2006

from my back-end app:

if i call request.getParameter("lzpostbody") i have null data!!!!
if i call
while ( ( s = reader.readLine()) != null ) {
		write s;
}
where BufferedReader reader = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(request.getInputStream()));

is it correct having data in the request body instead parameter?

Luca