[Laszlo-user] combo box bloat == 100 meg laszlo app

Jim Grandy jgrandy at laszlosystems.com
Mon Mar 27 19:12:48 EST 2006

Then I think there would be benefit to using datacombobox with a
shared dataset -- you'd only create floatinglists for the ones that
the user actually pops up, so creation will be (relatively) cheap.
You shouldn't have contention problems with datacombobox -- that's
why I changed the code to create on-demand instead of sharing, it was
causing the kind of problems you describe.

jim