[Laszlo-user] Odd behavior when using lzr=swf8

James Howe openlaszlo at wingspread.imap-mail.com
Fri Mar 24 08:52:14 EST 2006

I have a Laszlo application built with 3.1.1.  I want to make sure my
users are using Flash 8, so I modified my startup file to use the
parameter lzr=swf8 instead of lzr=swf7.  When I was running the
application, I noticed some odd behavior.  My application displays a
couple different lists and clicking in one list affects the display of the
other list.  I noticed that when I was using swf8, my lists weren't
updateing correctly.  When I switched back to swf7, the lists worked
again.  No change was made to my laszlo code, only the parameter setting
in the lzEmbed function.  I haven't had a chance to go in with the
debugger to really see what might be going on, but can anyone think of why
my code would behave differently when I use the swf8 option instead of the
swf7?  I'm using Flash 8 in my browser so the only difference can be in
what the Laszlo compiler is generating.

Thanks!

--
James Howe