[Laszlo-user] combo box bloat == 100 meg laszlo app

Asterion Daedalus piercingdragoneyes at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 23 21:45:52 EST 2006

Gents,

One shortfall I have always seen in the development approach to visual
component based applications is the entire application is driven by "stuff"
stuck into the visual components.

The solution you have touted is obstensibly MVC - Model View Contoller.

Rather than have an "invisible" combo box per se (aka Model), how about
purposely breaking out the date model from the visual components (aka View)
as part of the design.

You are designing the app right ;)

Rei