[Laszlo-user] Question and suggestion about supported HTML elements

DL dl.lists at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 17 14:01:21 EST 2006

On 17 Mar 2006 at 9:09, Henry Minsky wrote:

> I can't think of another way than scanning and modifying the HTML
> before setting it into the text field.

There is a discussion here on using DENG API to render imported XHTML content
within an openlaszlo canvas .. avoiding need for multiple div containers .. or parsing ..

  http://www.laszlosystems.com/developers/community/forums/showthread.php?s=7d85e2212da57d2ff74ab7ffa6ecd0d9&threadid=5639

This has to be refined later into a dengview class to render XHTML via DENG API.

DL