[Laszlo-user] Question and suggestion about supported HTML elements

Benjamin Shine ben at laszlosystems.com
Fri Mar 17 11:59:32 EST 2006

James, I don't think there is a _simple_ way to get the behavior you
want. If you're rendering generic html, you've got the links from
html, default target and all.

FYI, LzBrowser.loadURL() accepts parameters to tell it what window to
load the link into, and to describe parameters of the desired window,
like "toolbar=yes".