[Laszlo-user] 'Browser' view inside of Laszlo Mail application?

James Howe openlaszlo at wingspread.imap-mail.com
Fri Mar 10 14:10:12 EST 2006

I was just poking around the Laszlo Mail application and I noticed
something interesting.  The pane which displays the message body appears
to be a native browser view (using an iframe?).  I noticed this when I was
doing right-clicks on various parts of the application.  When I did a
right-click over the message pane, I received a popup menu consistent with
what my browser displays, not what a Flash application displays.  Would
anyone from the Laszlo Mail team care to talk about how this is done,
preferably with some sample code?  Please?

Thanks!

--
James Howe