[Laszlo-user] Could someone elaborate on this? XML binary encoding:

Andy Chandler achandler at visionael.com
Wed Mar 8 16:35:56 EST 2006

I found the following tidbit in the architecture document - could someone
point me to where this is elaborated ?    I know we've hit XML string
response limits and implemented a "chunking" mechanism that retrieves long
-
Data transcoding
Optionally transcode XML data responses to a compact binary format.

Andrew Chandler

Manager DataCollection Group

Visionael Corporation             Phone : (918) 388-8308

9717 E. 42nd Street               Fax   : (918) 663-1456
<mailto:achandler at visionael.com>

Suite 200                         Email : andy at visionael.com
<mailto:achandler at visionael.com>
Tulsa, OK 74146-3680              WEB   : www.visionael.com