[Laszlo-user] The validator had a fatal error, but proceeding with compilation

Henry Minsky henry.minsky at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 11:06:06 EDT 2006

I have seen this bug happen before, a couple of times, it is something in
the "jing" XML schema validator library that the compiler uses,  throwing a
fatal error. Other times it is manifest by the validator reporting warnings
when there should be none.

It has been difficult to get a good simple test case for this. If you can
send a zip file of your application, or even better, if you can carve your
source code down to a smaller test case which still exhibits this error,
that would be helpful to reproducing and debugging it.

hminsky at laszlosystems.com