[Laszlo-user] The validator had a fatal error, but proceeding with compilation

ankit rastogi ankit.r at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 08:34:18 EDT 2006

Below are the logs from my Tomcat 5.5.16 console for my laszlo file
displayreportparams.lzx.
I m using Java 5.0  and openlaszlo 3.2 .

I am using this environment since last 1 month this used to never come on a
diff box. But now when I setted the same environment  most of the times I
get this, my laszlo page gets loaded in about 15 min of processing with
above errors.

And its inconsistent occuring most of the times but leaving few when the
page gets loaded quickly.

Can anybody tell me similar experience.

regards,
Ankit.

displayreportparams.lzx:2:50: The validator had a fatal error, but
proceeding with compilation
base/style.lzx:1:10: The validator had a fatal error, but proceeding with
compilation
base/colors.lzx:1:10: The validator had a fatal error, but proceeding with
compilation
base/basefocusview.lzx:1:10: The validator had a fatal error, but proceeding
with compilation
base/componentmanager.lzx:1:10: The validator had a fatal error, but
proceeding with compilation
lz/button.lzx:1:10: The validator had a fatal error, but proceeding with
compilation
base/basebutton.lzx:1:10: The validator had a fatal error, but proceeding
with compilation