[Laszlo-user] http request process indicator

Adeola Awoyemi adeola at fotango.com
Fri Apr 28 04:46:25 EDT 2006

I have also done something similar by creating a simple flash animation
(with a loading/please wait label) attached to a view that is hidden.

When I call doRequest I call the show() method of the view and on data
on call the hide() method. This way the use can see that something is
happening as they are prompted by the faux progress dialog.

HTH,

Adeola.