[Laszlo-user] http request process indicator

Benjamin Shine ben at laszlosystems.com
Thu Apr 27 13:00:50 EDT 2006

Also, consider using states
<state name="live" apply="true">
... the enabled user interface components
</state>
<state name="submitting" apply="false">
....disabled widgets or a notice to the user to please wait...
</state>
<state name="done" apply="false">
...submit was successful, here are results...
</state>

The user registration in laszlo mail (www.laszlomail.com) was built
with this pattern.