[Laszlo-user] about yahoo maps

Henry Minsky henry.minsky at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 11:32:25 EDT 2006

Can you be more specific about what you mean?

There are issues regarding image formats and Flash player security models
that
would affect what you build. For example, Flash supports PNG and GIF image
formats natively only as of version 8, so
you would have a more difficult time supporting older Flash player clients
if your media were not in SWF compatible format already.

And if you are not hosting your own map image server,  you cannot load media
from third party sites unless they have
a crossdomain.xml file set up to allow Flash clients to access their files.

hminsky at laszlosystems.com