[Laszlo-user] how to give documentation feedback

John Sundman jsundman at laszlosystems.com
Thu Apr 20 18:13:25 EDT 2006

The best way to make sure that feedback on a particular documentation
problem doesn't get lost is to file a JIRA bug:

http://www.openlaszlo.org/bugs

If you prefer, you can leave a comment in the user "Documentation
Feedback" forum -- but that usually means that I'll have to create a
JIRA task myself in order to capture it (of course, you can do both,
that way others get the benefit of your discovery until such time as
it's been fixed.)

http://www.laszlosystems.com/developers/community/forums/
forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=19

The forum is appropriate also for general comments such as you search
strategy, etc, as mentioned below.  That might generate some
interesting discussion.

Thanks,

jrs