[Laszlo-user] where is dev-console wrapper page code generated?

John Sundman jsundman at laszlosystems.com
Thu Apr 20 17:42:20 EDT 2006

Would this be considered a user-visible feature?  Should I mention this
in the Developer's Guide (or the nearly defunct Deployer's Guide)?

It seems that it might be useful in some cases, but it does require
touching the "sources" in a way, so it's not strictly user stuff?   In
other words, I write the Developer's Guide from the point of view of OL
as a "black box".  Going down into WEB-INF violates that.

Comments?

jrs