[Laszlo-user] Use of LoadMovie to load a laszlo scene

zze-Urbanisme BECOT S ext RD-TECH-REN sbecot.ext at rd.francetelecom.com
Wed Apr 19 04:38:41 EDT 2006

Hello,
I'm new to openLaszlo and I would like to load a generated movie, from a
standard Flash scene.
The problem is that I get nothing in my scene.

First configuration:
I generate a SOLO application (hello.lzx.swf), and put it behind a
WebServer.
loadMovie("http://localhost/hello.lzx.swf", _root); works fine but is
not very interesting.
loadMovie("http://localhost/hello.lzx.swf", embededClip); where
embededClip is an empty clip of the good size, doesn't work.
If I load a clip generated with Flash Studio all works fine.

Second configuration, I directly generate the movie:
loadMovie("http://localhost:8080/lps-3.2/my-apps/hello.lzx", _root); or
loadMovie("http://localhost:8080/lps-3.2/my-apps/hello.lzx",
embededClip); doesnt work at all.
In the log file, I can see that when I use a loadMovie the answer is
generated via ResponderAPP_CONSOLE, but when I request directly from a
browser, the answer is generated via ResponderSWF. Seems that it
generates html when loaded by a Flash movie.

Anyone has a clue?

Simon.