[Laszlo-user] update validatory components

Amy Muntz amuntz at openlaszlo.org
Fri Apr 14 09:15:47 EDT 2006

(Hi Togawa - We are working on getting contributors access via
subversion. Stay tuned.)

And Lucia, I responded to your post on the forums. The
timevalidator.lzx is terrific, we are hoping that you will contribute
it to the OpenLaszlo project so that we can make it part of the
incubator. That way, everyone will have access to it.

The process is pretty simple - you can read more about here: http://
www.openlaszlo.org/cfaq. Basically, you would need to send us a
signed contributor agreement, which assigns copyright to Laszlo to
include the software in the OpenLaszlo sources. Then, the agreement
assigns ALL rights to the software back to you, so that you can sell
it, distribute it, or whatever you want to do.

I hope you'll consider it. There is a lot of interest in your
timevalidator.lzx.

Thanks,
Amy Muntz
OpenLaszlo Project Manager