[Laszlo-user] Scaling Images

Benjamin Shine ben at laszlosystems.com
Wed Apr 12 13:07:50 EDT 2006

This will show an image of any size scaled down to 100 pixels square.
<view resource="mybgimage.jpg"
	stretches="both"
	width="100"
	height="100"
/>

This will scale a view down to a width of 100 pixels over 2 seconds:
<view id="v" stretches="both" resource="mybgimage.jpg">
	<animator attribute="width" to="100" duration="2000" />
</view>