[Laszlo-user] Classes through script (was Re: horizontal rule between components)

Robin Sheat robin at kallisti.net.nz
Tue Apr 11 20:49:37 EDT 2006

On Wednesday 12 April 2006 01:59, John Sundman wrote:
> Actually I should say that the discussion is pretty complete, I think.
>   What' s not clear is how this relates to the addSubview() method.
>  I'll improve that soon.
(I don't have Laszlo running here, so I can't actually look at the page
until I get back to work...), but I looked in a few places for the info.
That's been one of the things I encountered a few times, I know the
information is in there because I've seen it before, but when it comes to
looking it up again, I have no idea where it was. It might pay to just
have more links between things in the docs. So when it says you can't use
addSubview(s) to add a subview from script, have a link to where it
describes how you can do it.

If you're interested, I can try to keep note of things I'm looking for,
where I look, and where I find them. Given I've got my head around some
parts of Laszlo, but haven't looked at others at all yet, I expect that
I'll be looking things up fairly regularly for a while yet.

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz> JabberID: <eythian at jabber.kallisti.net.nz>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0xA99CEB6D = 5957 6D23 8B16 EFAB FEF8  7175 14D3 6485 A99C EB6D