[Laszlo-user] IDEforLaszlo 0.2.0 to Support OpenLaszlo 3.2 Released

Daniel dpool at inspiration.com
Tue Apr 11 13:20:34 EDT 2006

Answering my own question.

In the preferences for editors turn off "Report problems as you type",
"Inform when unsupported content type is in editor", and all in "Hovers".

To get to these settings:
Menubar -> Eclipse -> Preferences.

 From tree on left select:
General -> Editors -> Structured Text Editors.

Use tabs to switch between "Appearance" and "Hovers".

Now I get less features but that is OK with me.

Daniel.