[Laszlo-user] IDEforLaszlo 0.2.0 to Support OpenLaszlo 3.2 Released

Daniel dpool at inspiration.com
Tue Apr 11 12:36:06 EDT 2006

I am very excited about having an updated version of the IDE. But the
new version is too slow to use on my Macintosh. The previous version was
fast enough. I am running the 1.4 JRE and corresponding IDE. Should I
upgrade? Is there anything I can turn off that is being used for
predictive typing or dynamic error checking? Otherwise I have to go back
to the PC and I had just finished getting my Mac set up to be my primary
development machine.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Daniel.