[Laszlo-user] Classes through script (was Re: horizontal rule between components)

John Sundman jsundman at laszlosystems.com
Tue Apr 11 09:59:51 EDT 2006

Here is the section of the Developer's Guide that discusses this:

http://localhost:8080/lps-dev/docs/guide/class-inheritance.html#d0e17279

Actually I should say that the discussion is pretty complete, I think.
What' s not clear is how this relates to the addSubview() method.  I'll
improve that soon.

jrs