[Laszlo-user] horizontal rule between components

John Sundman jsundman at laszlosystems.com
Tue Apr 11 09:46:19 EDT 2006

I've been paying attention to this thread.

The fine art of creating new classes in script is, in fact, not very
well explained in Developer's Guide.  I have a JIRA task against this,
and hope to get to it next month.

In the meantime I'm happy that people are finding the information they
need through the limited documentaton that is available and with the
help of the community.

jrs