[Laszlo-user] update validator components

Amy Muntz amuntz at openlaszlo.org
Mon Apr 10 11:05:41 EDT 2006

Hi Nick,

We use the incubator for sharing - that's where the validator
components are, for example.  There is a ton of really cool stuff in
there - especially with the 3.2 release additions. Togawa is one of
the contributors to the OpenLaszlo project!

To get involved and start submitting things for addition into the
incubator, see http://www.openlaszlo.org/cfaq.

Best Regards,