[Laszlo-user] update validator components

graphis1@mac.com graphis1 at mac.com
Mon Apr 10 06:11:27 EDT 2006

Hi Togawa

This is great! You've just saved me a good many hours trying to achieve something similar - many thanks indeed.

Some feedback:

1) I think there's a bug in stringvalidator.lzx -

This line:
if(textlength < minLength){

Should be:
if(textlength <= minLength){

2) Another very small thing - when each field is validated ok, I would be tempted to hide the messagestring - so when I've typed my name in, I'm not still seeing "please input name" for example.

Other than that - looking really promising. Many thanks again.

I also didn't realise there was a formlayout.lzx in existence already - I searched for something a couple of weeks ago but couldn't find anything, so ended up writing my own! Do you have a public repository where you share things like this?

Nick