[Laszlo-user] avoiding hardcoding of secureport in lzx files

ankit rastogi ankit.r at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 13:16:07 EDT 2006

I tried relative urls on 3.2 with https and surprisingly it works on IE6 and
Firefox1.5 . I am accessing my app right from the start on https so lock
icon also appears on the browser

Now the problem is the secure port of tomcat https connector will be decided
in the intallation time of my app but I think currently in laszlo files this
needs to be provided as secureport attribute in the datasets if it is not
default 443.

Is there anyway I can read it from any xml file and avoid hardcoding of
secure port.