[Laszlo-user] pre-compile?

P T Withington ptw at openlaszlo.org
Mon Apr 3 18:02:40 EDT 2006

There is a cache.  You can pre-load it by fetching the app.  You can
use wget or curl to do that in a script.

Only the very first user of your app would see a delay due to loading
the cache if your app has not changed.  The browser will also cache
your app -- you may be seeing the effect of the browser fetching the
app locally for subsequent access, if you see a speed up for all
users on the second access.