[Laszlo-user] pre-compile?

Andrew Chandler andy at riftware.com
Mon Apr 3 17:28:09 EDT 2006

Hmm Ok - well its not solo and the lead developer says that when it actually
NEEDS recompilation it takes even longer so he doesn't think its compiling.
The question was asked about what the difference between rolling our own
wrapper html that references the swf versus passing the compile=false flag
to the lzx page?

  _____