[Laszlo-user] pre-compile?

Henry Minsky henry.minsky at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 17:21:12 EDT 2006

If you are compiling the app as SOLO (lzproxied=false) then a .swf file will
be written to the source directory, and you can fetch that directly,
bypassing the
compiler's check for up-to-dateness.

If you are compiling a proxied app, you can grab the raw swf using wget or
the command line lzc compiler tool and reference that directly from your own
HTML wrappre page. It is only when you fetch *.lzx that the LPS server might
attempt to recompile.

hminsky at laszlosystems.com