[Laszlo-user] [Laszlo-dev] openlaszlo-3.2 compiled swf renders blank in IE browser

DL dl.lists at ntlworld.com
Sun Apr 2 11:16:02 EDT 2006

On 2 Apr 2006 at 16:37, Mo wrote:

> not exactly related to your problem, but... maybe openlaszlo can switch
> over to flashobject.js anyway (it has an MIT license i think). had a
> look on it yesterday and liked it very much.

I agree .. I use flashobject.js when deploying, abandoning embed.js ..

it is only during the built in compilation / review that my movie does not
render in IE, when using the default openlaszlo code.

With Flash 8 there is a stronger case for switching to flashobject.

e.g. see the use of externalinterface in flashobject.

http://blog.deconcept.com/2005/08/16/external-interface/

DL