[Laszlo-user] TreeMap in Laszlo

Don Hopkins dhopkins at DonHopkins.com
Fri Jun 3 01:14:13 PDT 2005

                   email          ben at cs.umd.edu
                   homepage  http://www.cs.umd.edu/~ben

-----Original Message-----
From: laszlo-user-bounces at openlaszlo.org
[mailto:laszlo-user-bounces at openlaszlo.org] On Behalf Of Ankush Bhatiya
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 11:49 PM
To: laszlo-user at openlaszlo.org
Subject: [Laszlo-user] TreeMap in Laszlo

Hi,
     I want to impelement Tree Map in laszlo more information about
treemap canbe found at  http://www.cs.umd.edu/hcil/treemap/
         So I Have some problem to represting recursive tree views
layout as in http://treemap.sourceforge.net/.

Any suggestions...
--
The Moment Avoiding Failure Becomes Your Motivation, You'r
Down to The Path of Inactivity.