[Laszlo-user] PDF Documentation on Wiki

Oliver Steele steele at laszlosystems.com
Fri Apr 29 17:54:02 PDT 2005

On Apr 29, 2005, at 2:29 PM, Benjamin Cox wrote:
> Hey, John,
>
> If you're the Laszlo doc guy, I'd really love to see you weigh in on
> the searchability people have been asking for
> (http://openlaszlo.org/pipermail/laszlo-user/2005-April/000758.html,
> http://openlaszlo.org/pipermail/laszlo-user/2005-April/000808.html).
> Or perhaps give us a "no, and we're not planning to!"?
>
> Much appreciated,

What you want is the Laszlo doc *tool* guy, who is...well, I'll put on
that hat for a moment.

The answer is we really want both of those, but don't have the
technical expertise to do them now.  If anyone knows how to add search
to Mailman we'll set it up, and if you know (or want to learn) how to
work with Lucene indexing to the docs, we can help you figure out how
to integrate this into the OpenLaszlo build system.